- UK Ministry of Defence Filtration Technology filters viruses, bacteria and gas pollution such as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Filter out dust, pollution particles such as PM10, PM2.5 and PM0.3
- 100% pure activated carbon cloth which has sub-micron filtration capability.
- Ideal for people at risk of respiratory diseases, living in or traveling to areas with high air pollution/smoke levels
- The filter lifespan is based on the characteristics of the daily commuter.
Half hour journey to work and half hour back
A breathing rate of 30 litres of air per minute
Pollution levels where the WHO (World Health Organisation) guidelines recommend that the average citizen should wear
some form of respiratory protection. On this basis, we recommend
that the filter is changed every 69 hours of use in the environment.